Suggestion

SLlol

It would be nice if we could specify in the bot's restock options whether we want arrows or bullets for hunters. I assumed after the restock update PM would autocheck if the hunter has a bow or gun, but it doesn't so it still defaults to buying 1k arrows and 1k bullets for me (I assume from profile settings), and it ignores whatever amount I type into the bot settings too

In reply to TSLlol: [It would be nice if we could specify in the bot's restock options whether we want arrows or bullets for hunters. I assumed after the restock update PM would autocheck if the hunter has a bow or gun, but it doesn't so it still defaults to buying 1k arrows and 1k bullets for me (I assume from profile settings), and it ignores whatever amount I type into the bot settings too]

this should not happen. Unless it is forced in the profile, bot only buy arrow or bullet based on what weapon u have.

In reply to Innersilence: [this should not happen. Unless it is forced in the profile, bot only buy arrow or bullet based on what weapon u have.]

Omg yes

SLlol

In reply to Merdos: [Probably mine and I use the restock() function]

nope, actually yours works, at least your grinding era profile. Have a bow, set 800 ammo limit, and it bought 800 arrows, so yours works for me

Rune Support Suggestion:

Checkbox in settings that enables Runes.
Either dropdown box for class and then for each rune slot (this requires updates with each new rune added as well as multiple languages) OR user can enter rune name per slot similar to how mount works.

Then the bot would check if that particular rune is applied only if the text box contains data (need to check how this can be monitored in game).

Trading Bot to Collect Items from MailBox and put it on the marked with a ref value to auctionator or auctioneer or something like that