Suggestions

Khobadan

In reply to Xab3r: [already doing it, there is backup folder near logs and configuration]

Oh yeah but you can't use those files to restore auras on a different computer or after a new installation

Xab3r

because just exposing the functionality which is already used to share aura set to make it possible to save to local files will bring more confusion with storing/managing this data than improve usability

я уверен, что это возможно, создать пассивную ауру, которая будет работать все время при просмотре веб-страниц, чтобы в случае необходимости решения капчи ее можно было активировать с помощью горячей клавиши для автоматизации завершения капчи, что может сэкономить время от необходимости делать это. любые капчи.

Xab3r

feel free to post suggestions in en, it will be much-much easier to understand 🙂 from what I read, you mean "solve captcha automatically on key press". The key feature here is preparing machine learning model which can solve "any captcha" and it will have enormous training cost. It is like 90% of effort model training, 10% EyeAuras

Xab3r

maybe it would make some sense to integrate this service into eyeauras and include this as a separate feature, which could be purchased separately. This will pay the bills for having premium on a service like captchas, which will allow users to pay not 20 usd per month, but like 2-3 and get the same functionality

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r: [but I am not sure how many users will be even interested in something like this]

well i know i would be interested. there are many tools that could rely on it that charge service fees for captcha solving like you said. if you were to have it be a flat monthly fee for unlimited captcha solving and undercut the other tools prices out there you would find a new audience of users.

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r: [also there are already existing services which invested hundreds of thousands of dollars to get it right, e.g. https://captchas.io/]

i would think personal usage for non marketing users that just don't want to deal with captcha like <@1167347525540388908> then it would be easy to justify a $5-$10/monthly addon fee or something like that.

QuanumAnnealing

perhaps eyeauras 3 month premium option could feature some eyeauras premium scripts if there are plans for paid scripts that other devs will introduce to library.

In reply to Xab3r: [feel free to post suggestions in en, it will be much-much easier to understand 🙂 from what I read, you mean "solve captcha automatically on key press". The key feature here is preparing machine learning model which can solve "any captcha" and it will have enormous training cost. It is like 90% of effort model training, 10% EyeAuras]

okay yes i am sure you have gotten this suggestion before it is stupid i know there is much better suggestions to be had but i just get upset with captcha i had to come vent about it

я уверен, что это возможно, создать пассивную ауру, которая будет работать все время при просмотре веб-страниц, чтобы в случае необходимости решения капчи ее можно было активировать с помощью горячей клавиши для автоматизации завершения капчи, что может сэкономить время от необходимости делать это. любые капчи.

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r

well i know i would be interested. there are many tools that could rely on it that charge service fees for captcha solving like you said. if you were to have it be a flat monthly fee for unlimited captcha solving and undercut the other tools prices out there you would find a new audience of users.

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r

i would think personal usage for non marketing users that just don't want to deal with captcha like <@1167347525540388908> then it would be easy to justify a $5-$10/monthly addon fee or something like that.