Suggestions

QuanumAnnealing

perhaps eyeauras 3 month premium option could feature some eyeauras premium scripts if there are plans for paid scripts that other devs will introduce to library.

In reply to Xab3r

okay yes i am sure you have gotten this suggestion before it is stupid i know there is much better suggestions to be had but i just get upset with captcha i had to come vent about it

я уверен, что это возможно, создать пассивную ауру, которая будет работать все время при просмотре веб-страниц, чтобы в случае необходимости решения капчи ее можно было активировать с помощью горячей клавиши для автоматизации завершения капчи, что может сэкономить время от необходимости делать это. любые капчи.

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r

well i know i would be interested. there are many tools that could rely on it that charge service fees for captcha solving like you said. if you were to have it be a flat monthly fee for unlimited captcha solving and undercut the other tools prices out there you would find a new audience of users.

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to Xab3r

i would think personal usage for non marketing users that just don't want to deal with captcha like <@1167347525540388908> then it would be easy to justify a $5-$10/monthly addon fee or something like that.

QuanumAnnealing

perhaps eyeauras 3 month premium option could feature some eyeauras premium scripts if there are plans for paid scripts that other devs will introduce to library.

In reply to Xab3r

okay yes i am sure you have gotten this suggestion before it is stupid i know there is much better suggestions to be had but i just get upset with captcha i had to come vent about it