Support

Merdos

In reply to wheyshaked: [Where can i define, at which % the char drinks/eat]

as said, asking in one channel is enough 🙂 answered in <#1123137640724705320>

Merdos

In reply to wheyshaked: [is there anyway to flee from fight if more than one mob is engaging?]

that can be done in the new combot module settings, or the old one via the class file with the calculations at the end of it

Rgdmndsh

In reply to Merdos: [no, never had that issue, are you running in a vm? what does the log console say?]

Yeah, Im running it in VMware Workstation pro. Everything runs smooth except it pauses a bit before engaging target. The logs says nothing before the combat started.

Merdos

In reply to wheyshaked: [function Hunter:CanWin()
local maxTargets = MAX_TARGETS
local potentTargets = 0
local anyTargetingPlayer = false
local multi = 1]

can't check right now, will do when im at pc

Merdos

In reply to Rgdmndsth: [Yeah, Im running it in VMware Workstation pro. Everything runs smooth except it pauses a bit before engaging target. The logs says nothing before the combat started.]

can you ry without vm to see if it happens there too?

Nocurne

In reply to wheyshaked: [where do i find the combat module :/ my combat module folder in pixelbot is empty]

In the wow addon folder

Rgdmndsh

In reply to Merdos: [can you ry without vm to see if it happens there too?]

Dusted of my laptop and installed it there, it's working as intended now

ok so my bot has been running from top of stv to darkshire flying to stormwind and running from stormwind runs down to goldshire kills 1 mob then runs back to stormwind flys back to darkshire and up to stv kills 1 mob and does that over and over again