Support

Faren

In reply to SenpaiArcticWolfie: [ok so my bot has been running from top of stv to darkshire flying to stormwind and running from stormwind runs down to goldshire kills 1 mob then runs back to stormwind flys back to darkshire and up to stv kills 1 mob and does that over and over again]

wrong keyboard settings? check if you have set everything correct

SLlol

I've given up on it tbh, there's something fucked with the FP checkpoint system that makes the bot want to go to loch modan, then to wetlands, and to refugee pointe for me over and over, and it wastes so many hours it's just not worth it

Merdos

In reply to TSLlol: [I've given up on it tbh, there's something fucked with the FP checkpoint system that makes the bot want to go to loch modan, then to wetlands, and to refugee pointe for me over and over, and it wastes so many hours it's just not worth it]

are you talking about my profile? cause i've ran it 5 times the last week (fully afk from 1-50 atm with watching ofc to find bugs) and i never had that issue. wotlk tho

he runs down the raod in wetlands and buffs then into menithel to take FP to lock modan runs down the road to pick 1 just 1 silverleaf then runs back to FP to fly back to menithil and repeat

Merdos

In reply to SenpaiArcticWolfie: [he runs down the raod in wetlands and buffs then into menithel to take FP to lock modan runs down the road to pick 1 just 1 silverleaf then runs back to FP to fly back to menithil and repeat]

what does the console say? show me a screenshot pls

[Inf] 06:29:02 - InteractWithObject: Started for QuestId 0 Waterlogged Letter!
[Inf] 06:32:04 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:39:30 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:39:32 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:42:05 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:48:00 - Looting items finished.
[Inf] 06:52:06 - Preparation started.
[War] 06:56:47 - Blacklisting gathering node at <-5071.195, -2724.191, 320.2653> for 6 seconds. Node was not reachable!.
[Inf] 06:56:47 - Looting items finished.
[Inf] 07:02:07 - Preparation started.

Merdos

In reply to SenpaiArcticWolfie: [[Inf] 06:29:02 - InteractWithObject: Started for QuestId 0 Waterlogged Letter!
[Inf] 06:32:04 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:39:30 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:39:32 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:42:05 - Preparation started.
[Inf] 06:48:00 - Looting items finished.
[Inf] 06:52:06 - Preparation started.
[War] 06:56:47 - Blacklisting gathering node at <-5071.195, -2724.191, 320.2653> for 6 seconds. Node was not reachable!.
[Inf] 06:56:47 - Looting items finished.
[Inf] 07:02:07 - Preparation started.]

thats not my profile, probably cava? you need to report it there

KUEK

In reply to Merdos

When I run the launcher.exe nothing whatsoever happens. I verified I ran it as an administrator, Firewall, defender, AV, (and the github defender disable.exe app). But nothing happens. What am I missing? Running on a VM. <@206452886761242634> any ideas?

Nocurne

In reply to KUTEK: [When I run the launcher.exe nothing whatsoever happens. I verified I ran it as an administrator, Firewall, defender, AV, (and the github defender disable.exe app). But nothing happens. What am I missing? Running on a VM. <@206452886761242634> any ideas?]

Do you have.net 8 installed

KUEK

In reply to Nocturne: [Do you have.net 8 installed]

I did but I can run again (repair) and see what happens. Do I need to have the wow client open and be logged in prior to running the launcher.exe? I'd think not just to get it to run (not necessarily working) but let me know. Thanks!

KUEK

In reply to Nocturne: [No you do not]

Both are installed; I reinstalled/repaired and nothing after executing launcher.exe