WoW Bot Reviews

BlaserHiggs

Purchased few accounts on WOTLK, fast, clean, reliable. Great quality and price. Haven't found anyone better with such services, so strongly recommend.

🦊Lily🦊

In reply to !gabouche

<@238727783486980096> is undoubtedly among the best in the business. I've acquired multiple accounts from him, and without fail, each transaction has been flawless, leaving me with impeccable and immediately usable accounts. His expertise spans across the board, and his guidance is always on point. Whenever I've encountered a challenge, he's been there to lend a hand and elevate my performance. With him, success is not just a possibility – it's a guarantee.

Skylex

Very nice guy, friendly and helpful a lot. He helps with everything, explains and is interested in how things are going. The prices are also great. I highly recommend.

Olypher

I bought from level 60 to make it 80, and I made 2 professions on top of it, still no problem, really good service

pese

he's an incredibly friendly and kind person. you can shop with complete peace of mind, without encountering any issues.

osccon

Great guy! helped me setup my first account with a proper proxy, and a wealth of knowledge! thanks again and planning on continuing to buy my accounts here. Highly recommend if you are in need of any services!

HoeRogan

This man, chef's kiss. Went well above what 99% of people would do just to give good advice. Absolutely did the most just to be helpful and guide the customer to the right path.

HoeRogan

From now on, Gabo is my guy for all things botting. I spoke with him for a few days while he answered all of my questions and every single answer he provided was pure gold. He told me he was working on a vip package but it wasn’t released yet. After he told me his plans of what he was offering in his vip package, we decided I’d be the first. He helped me from beginning to end to set everything up in the safest way possible. This guy is where my trust lies 💪

manos

In reply to HoeRogan

<@448992108871942155> yea i've seen his responses here and there,he's really good at this

Wernerson

In reply to !gabouche

<@238727783486980096> is the best guy i know in this area, he helped me with everything and even before i bought something from him. Best service

Vanh

In reply to !gabouche

Am not going to make a review of a single <@238727783486980096> product cuz there are already many of them, I would like to make a "general" review.
After many chats and calls, the advice i received and the products i bought from him, u realize that he is a great guy, he is very humble with all his knowledge and he doesn't try to make u feel like a noob, actually he has a lot of patience. Is very dedicated to what he sells, is always attentive to see if u had any issue and try to solve it.
I fully recommend, great guy, i don't regret anything i bought.

CloudBreey

If you're brand new and want to get things rolling with out any hiccups I 10/10 recommend getting gabouche ⭐️VIP⭐ package. His communication and availability is unmatched. I've tried other services and they're clearly inferior to gabouche's product. Send him a PM you won't regret it he's such a friendly guy!

E1NS

In reply to !gabouche

I can only recommend <@238727783486980096> ! I got a pc,vm and proxy from him, he set up everything perfectly and its running smooth ever since! 10/10!