WoW Bot Reviews

ammySue

Worked out a solid plan for VIP, showed me the ropes, pretended to scam me, then we set up everything perfectly without a problem! 10/10 would buy again if I needed to.

Noy

In reply to !gabouche

Finally, some results ! 🤩
Since I joined the server (not that long ago), I have been on a steep learning curve.
Every day I learn something new and it greatly helps me in my understanding of botting.
It's getting better and better by the day. 🙂
Without <@238727783486980096> 's help, I would only dream to have such results.
He and his coworkers helped make that dream a reality.
I was stuck at some point in the middle of the night, but Gabouche was there to reply to me and get me unstuck. He is super generous and really concerned about you getting what you paid for.
Thank you for the 1000th time lol. 😀

Phape

In reply to !gabouche

Just redeemed my baneto giveaway key and just wanted to give a quick shoutout to the man <@238727783486980096>. He is the only reason that I am able to do what I do in the botting world due to his knowledge and just his friendly attitude when I come to him about any issues that I am facing. Thank you for everything, I am here til the end brother 😄

JP

10/10 can really recommend this service! He was friendly and quickly solved my Problem 🙂 Will buy again

vinfur

I wanted to buy a VM for my bots, but the seller gave me 1 key for free! Very grateful to the seller! I will definitely buy his products in the future! 10/10

ims

10/10 guy running this team. Always very friendly and doing real stuff giveaways with prizes going to real users and not fake givaway
All good 👍🏽