Chat

Feey

would it mess anything up if i changed the name of the new folder to make sure i know which is which ?

ercon

In reply to TFTeezy: [would it mess anything up if i changed the name of the new folder to make sure i know which is which ?]

I have not tested that but i do not see how that could cause any problems.

ercon

In reply to TFTeezy: [how do you remove blacklisted herbs]

Nn map -> Alice -> Alice Gathering -> Blacklist. In there you will see files for each zone where you created a blacklist. The last entry in the list is the latest herb or miningnode you blacklisted

jdb

Hello, I folowed the instruction, i got my nn key, i put the _gbd_alice.nn file in the script folder. When i use the bat file, the game starts, but i never get ask for the alice key anb nothing happens

ercon

In reply to jdb

<@197575315344588811> When you log into the game and first enter the game world, what do you see in the chat box? Could you make a screenshot if it and send it to me within a ticket?

SkyrogX

is there anyone from Russia who has bought a bot, can I ask questions? Or are there developers who speak Russian?

ercon

In reply to SkyrogX: [is there anyone from Russia who has bought a bot, can I ask questions? Or are there developers who speak Russian?]

no one speaks russian unfortunately

QuanumAnnealing

In reply to SkyrogX: [is there anyone from Russia who has bought a bot, can I ask questions? Or are there developers who speak Russian?]

kak dela