Chat

ercon

No hable español, sorry. for questions: <#810648823406919752> , for payment methods: <#816344106007265310>. If you still have questions, you can ask here in chat or open a ticket👍

ercon

In reply to Sengira: [Any plans to support classes other than druid?]

Yes. Its druid only right now as its by far the most efficient character resulting in the highest amount of gold. Alice will support other classes in the near future but working on some more important updates in the background first.

Feey

anyone experienced the game crashing after starting the gathering bot , goes for about 5 -10 minutes then the game closes

Feey

its not the game crashing actually, I saw some text about killing the process and it closes my game

ercon

Its a known issue from nn. Some people experience it and others dont. But if you experience it, just close the tool.exe once alice has loaded in(can see that in the game chat).

ercon

In reply to EdenFire: [Hello, for the gathering side of the bot, is only druid supported or can it be used with rogue?]

Currently only for druid. Other classes will be supported in the future

ercon

In reply to TFTeezy: [IF i have 2 separate accounts to run alice with the unlocker can I run them on the same machine ?]

Yes

Feey

In reply to Zercon: [Yes]

what is the process of getting the files set up with 2 different alice accounts ?

ercon

In reply to TFTeezy: [what is the process of getting the files set up with 2 different alice accounts ?]

You would just buy an extra license on getbetterdps. This license gets added to your main getbetterdps license. This way you can login with the same licensekey on two sessions. Regarding NoName, you would need a extra license there as well and you can also do that easily through their website now. So you end up with 1 nn license for all your sessions and 1 alice license for all your sessions.

ercon

On alice side, nothing would change. You only have to login on the different character with the other key once. On NN side, you would need two folders of NoName if you have two different licenses.

ercon

Yeah you should be able to copy the nn folder and manually change the nn key and account info(if you use relog).