Chat

wicker

In reply to Zercon: [it does gathering, mining, mailing, vendoring, flying(classic only), fighting etc]

and do i need to make a profile for that, or it goes around and finds things to fight, for example?

ercon

You make profiles. Currently making some profiles fore starting zones for wotlk release. These will be made public.

wicker

In reply to Zercon: [personally none, nor have i heard that anyone got banned]

thats pretty cool. Reckon it would be lot of work to make profiles myself to level 1-70?

ercon

In reply to SavageGaming: [can i do for herb on classic wotlk 1-450? also is this bot mesh based for movements?]

You can herb and mine on classic 1-450 (you need both), at the moment you will have to make your own profiles to farm from level 1-450. Im currently working on automating a system so it automatically does 1-450 for you. As of right now, you will need a profile for each zone and switch to another profile and go to the skill trainer to update your skill level, then move to another zone where you created a profile and you can start Alice there again so it auto herbs and mines etc.

SavageGaming

so it is mesh based? i have used another bot and im trying to find a better one. it was horrible. spent so much money and now dont even use it because its too obvious LOL. how is the movement? thats my main concern since mesh based

ercon

In reply to SavageGaming: [so it is mesh based? i have used another bot and im trying to find a better one. it was horrible. spent so much money and now dont even use it because its too obvious LOL. how is the movement? thats my main concern since mesh based]

<#1013135467354525897> you can see the movement in the video.

ercon

In reply to landiny: [What goes into making a profile? How difficult is it?]

<#1013135467354525897> end of the video you can see how easy it is. You need to be logical about it though. In essence its very simple :)