d2rb cloud memory bot requests

Repea

@here
I periodically clean this section and move requests to our internal list.

**This section is for the request only! Its not meant to talk about requests here**

If you create a request **Do make sure you do it using only 1 Message**
using the following **Form**

**Short Description**
-
**Engine Or Specific Script**
-
**Detailed Description**
-

Repea

@here

**This section is for the request only! Its not meant to talk about requests here**

**Short Description**
-
-
**Detailed Description**
-

MysticalMagic

Administrator
request add area A5 abbadon - in fridgid highlands - superchest ( good area to kill champs and chest - got alot of bers , coa , griff from there when using a diff prog )

gho18

i know this request is a far reach just because testing is time consuming -- request a stop on dclone spawn -- or stop when text says for example --terror spreads across sanctuary

Egicus

request gold deposit limit min // max currently after each sale it will deposit gold // want to set a min threshold till the deposit action takes place -- will maxamize run time and minimize time in town --
-- request for difficulty selection

Syn

Short Description
item file output on stash, if havent changed area in X amount of time leave game
-
Engine Or Specific Script
d2r - grinder
-
Detailed Description

each time bot goes to stash to put items in them, record item and if its in personal ,shared 1,2,3,4.

if grinder has not changed ingame area in after a certain amount of time, and depending on reason could have different options, examples.
1) if we stuck in some kind of loop just shut it down
2) if spending more time then X amount of time is set, just move onto next levelhandler
3) if for some reason nothing is working, close d2r but allow mosquito to restart it after it has been closed.

pedrills

request action where when gold has reached cap in stash one - continue to stash into rest of stash slots - had a issue where bot gambled the gold - then died - couldn't repair items -- items ended up breaking and and i had a few bodies i had to recover from town upon comeing back to pc -- made adjustments in repair % but bot should utilize the rest of the gold stashes - ty!

Repea

@here

**Short Description**
-
-
**Detailed Description**
-

Auvic

request add area A5 abbadon - in fridgid highlands - superchest ( good area to kill champs and chest - got alot of bers , coa , griff from there when using a diff prog )

Friendzona

i know this request is a far reach just because testing is time consuming -- request a stop on dclone spawn -- or stop when text says for example --terror spreads across sanctuary

singherne

request gold deposit limit min // max currently after each sale it will deposit gold // want to set a min threshold till the deposit action takes place -- will maxamize run time and minimize time in town --
-- request for difficulty selection

Dreåd

Short Description
item file output on stash, if havent changed area in X amount of time leave game
-
Engine Or Specific Script
d2r - grinder
-
Detailed Description

each time bot goes to stash to put items in them, record item and if its in personal ,shared 1,2,3,4.

if grinder has not changed ingame area in after a certain amount of time, and depending on reason could have different options, examples.
1) if we stuck in some kind of loop just shut it down
2) if spending more time then X amount of time is set, just move onto next levelhandler
3) if for some reason nothing is working, close d2r but allow mosquito to restart it after it has been closed.

GameOver

request action where when gold has reached cap in stash one - continue to stash into rest of stash slots - had a issue where bot gambled the gold - then died - couldn't repair items -- items ended up breaking and and i had a few bodies i had to recover from town upon comeing back to pc -- made adjustments in repair % but bot should utilize the rest of the gold stashes - ty!

Pjey

Would it be possible to have a option like if attacked defend. I'm using bot without teleport and sometimes when running to the area. You get attacked and need to get unstuck. It could do that by itself if it just started attacking. Thereby if attacked start attacking or something like that