d2rb cloud memory bot requests

Leafer

it would be good to also have a check for where you're teleporting so you don't teleport into a pack of 5 mobs or somethings and get one shot while maintaining minimum distance from current target

Leafer

Also would like to have more power to customize combat options, as it stands we can only set "Enable combat and dodge" but there is no specifications for "Dodge" it just teleports a ton and is quite chaotic.

Would like to be able to set "Enable dodge at % hp", "Keep x unit distance from current target" as stated above, "Dodge x skill" and allow us to set specific skills to dodge rather than just every single missile in the game

These options will help sorc a lot especially for nihlathak runs because current iteration of combat puts sorc right up in nihl's face and it's like... just asking to die lol

Luna

Short Description:
Automatically screenshot my desktop when a character dies, so I don't have to wonder forever how my beautiful sorcy ripped in HC 😂

IRSB

Request: Enable/disable chest popping by level or add option for super chests ONLY, popping every chest in durance 2 just because i want the chest behind meph is both time consuming and dangerous

IRSB

Wishlist Request: Detect enemy locations based on automap ... makes it nearly impossible to make any exp gains when it's just blindly teleporting into soul killer packs / de seis / ETC. also need option to heal curses. amp is not good