"Range": 5,
"RightSkillDuringAttack": false,
"RightSkillIdDuringAttack": 0,
"SkillId": 142,
"StandStill": true,
"WeaponSlotAlt": true,
"WeaponSlotMain": false

blink

In reply to Pètér: [Request swap for precast, but also so bot swap back so it dont tele with prebuff weap]

Requesting this too, I am also having issues with bot teleporting with wrong weapon slot (slot 2) despite it correctly being set at slot 1

Pèér

Request - would like to choose what bot will open other then chests - ”hidden stash” ”stash” etc. Also this action to be used with telekenesis

aky

Requesting : Dont swap to cast buffs (Battle Orders) in the middle of fighting enemies. Really dangerous for HC

blink

Is there any way to change the window behavior of d2r so that accidentally resizing the window won't crash it? (like always lock window size, dont allow resize, change resize behavior to just move window, etc.) - would be especially useful for those of us who multibox and accidentally click out when switching between windows

Görk

Requesting follow bots? allowing multiple bots to join together in same game and farm more players = better loot.

lsdeey

Have a request to go along with the newly added features for opening chests and other objects - if possible it would be nice to maybe be able to select specific areas to have the script ignore chests. Reason for this is that if I want to run meph or andy for example, i dont want it to open chest along the way there, for those two especially id rather it just run straight to andy or meph and kill the boss without touching chests. Especially for meph runs because the bot stopping to get chests along the way to durance level 3 nearly killed me the first time i tried it due to the dolls. Even with combat disabled the merc may can kill a few while the bot keeps trying for the chests.
Though I may be missing something. Is it possible to have the script just open super chests? I noticed even if I had "find super chests" enabled on the level handler, if I didnt have open chests enabled it still wouldnt open them. If there is a way to enable super chests only that would great.

CIAAgen

QoL improvement - logic for automated BO/BC skill usage instead of having to set it up for both barb and non-barb (Call to Arms) (basically just remove BO/BC/Shout from skills and have it be automatic)

Ubiquious

To have the bot kill unique of champ mobs on the way to target: On the way to throne room it will stop to kill champion or unique monsters within X radius while pathing to the next area.

Barduch

QoL suggestion - make the Enable all / Disable all buttons have a confirmation
Why? - I only once clicked Disable all on my uniques list.. just gonna say it took some time clicking them back the way it was.

Lucid

Big suggestion here, This bot is HC viable i have ran it 2 season, never lost hammerdin till this season, i watch all of my recording of the death today of hammerdin. cost me 600USD is what it is risk it for biscuit.

I would like to see BOing with cta out timed in not dangerous spots. If it bo's it continues to tele around till combat with BO swap out. It also will BO mid fight. This is very dangerous and a change to this would improve the bot big time i think.

Thanks for reading

Leafer

Would like "Minimum distance from target" added to skill manager so that the bot maintains a minimum distance from the enemy you are targetting at all times

Leafer

this is majorly helpful for frozen orb users and anyone who has low hp starting out on sorc to make sure you aren't within melee range