[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dávid

hi, I noticed an error that the set fishing zone does not appear in the game, I see that it opens the window but it doesn't.

jsbos

In reply to Dávid: [hi, I noticed an error that the set fishing zone does not appear in the game, I see that it opens the window but it doesn't.]

what game is it?

Dávid

In reply to jsbots: [have you tried in windowed mode?]

Yes, I tried windowed and full screen mode, but none worked

sorms

hello, nice piece of software. Is there any way to tell it to look for a especific monitor window? i have 2 monitors and want both the game and the program running on the second one. A workarround is to make the second monitor the primary monitor (not ideal). Looking at the discord I see that you have suggested rdpwrapper so I will give it a shot but was wondering if theres some hidden flag or something.

sorms

nvm, the rdpwrapper is better in everyway, just use that. fyi was having ghost scrolling on the rdp session and logitechmouse options.exe was the problem

Greylash

i havent been able to make the addon not miss casts. even with the modifier 0. does i go off of audio que to get the bobber? or visual

jsbos

In reply to Greylash: [i havent been able to make the addon not miss casts. even with the modifier 0. does i go off of audio que to get the bobber? or visual]

What's your game and resolution?

Greylash

In reply to jsbots: [dm me a screenshot of your bot settings]

Will do, not home now. Was on trial period. Expired so idk what I'll see

jsbos

In reply to Greylash: [Will do, not home now. Was on trial period. Expired so idk what I'll see]

wdym by trial period? of the bot? It doesn't have one.

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [is there an iOS version for AutoFish?
for my macbook wow client]

Nope. Not yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.