[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnyboy

Legend have tried it over night didn’t do to well but I think that’s due t the settings I had, restarted it will send u some dough Friday bro

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [What is the attempts limit for? I dont quite under stand it]

How many times the bot will cast fishing before finding a bobber.

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [Anyone having issuse with getting logged out during using the bot after a certain period of time?]

What exactly is the issue?

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [I seem to use the bot for about an hour and then I come back and I am logged out due to inactivity]

change logout timer to 0 0 and the bot will log out imidiately after first catch, check what happens

Levikilla

In reply to jsbots: [change logout timer to 0 0 and the bot will log out imidiately after first catch, check what happens]

Ill test now

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [so basically if its set the attempts limit to "5" it will fail 5 times and every 6 cast?]

The bot will stop working after 5 attempts. For example you start the bot, it casts the rod, it can't find a bobber, this is the 1st attempt, it casts again and start looking for the bobber, if it doesn't find it then it's 2nd attempt and so on until at some attempt the bot finds the bobber, then the attempts variable resets. If number of attempts reaches 5 the bot will stop.

jsbos

In reply to Levikilla: [Do people usually set this to a high amount?]

Attempts limit? Nope, it's just a limit threshold for number of failures. If you have many of such failures then there is something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.