[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifelse

well, chatgpt cooking it, bot can control game but only one side (up-down-right-left) depends on bluestack size, code can identify snake head and food, but can't follow logic, what should i search next?

jsbos

In reply to Ifelse: [well, chatgpt cooking it, bot can control game but only one side (up-down-right-left) depends on bluestack size, code can identify snake head and food, but can't follow logic, what should i search next?]

Sorry was busy yesterday. From what I understand you need some simple path searching algorithm. You can cut the image into a simple matrix in relation to the squares and then the algorithm would make a path from the head of the track to the food. In your case you don't need anything fancy nor diagonal movement and simple adding/substracting of coordinates would do. For example If the head is in x:0 y:0 and the food is at x:5 y:8, the algorithm should simply add these coordinates and depending on what you add you then apply movement: if x:1 then we move right, if x:-1 then left, if y: 1 then down, if y:-1 then up. Until we reach the destination coordinates, which is head.x == destination.x

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [Sorry was busy yesterday. From what I understand you need some simple path searching algorithm. You can cut the image into a simple matrix in relation to the squares and then the algorithm would make a path from the head of the track to the food. In your case you don't need anything fancy nor diagonal movement and simple adding/substracting of coordinates would do. For example If the head is in x:0 y:0 and the food is at x:5 y:8, the algorithm should simply add these coordinates and depending on what you add you then apply movement: if x:1 then we move right, if x:-1 then left, if y: 1 then down, if y:-1 then up. Until we reach the destination coordinates, which is head.x == destination.x

jsbos

In reply to Ifelse: [Hello bro, I am a very beginner(can only understand some codes) , I told chatgpt what you wrote and now it only goes right and up, if you have free time can you help me, i can pay little if its possible or if you have some1 in my country (georgia)can send something if i won this challange game, thats code what im using rn https://anotepad.com/notes/rhxcwkbd]

I think the issue is that your code finds the track and the food at pixel coordinates, not at squares coordinates, and then directs the track based on that which is wrong, because the track moves square by square and not pixel by pixel. Tell AI to convert the image into grid of squares - 2d matrix (measure them and let AI know what dimensions it should cut it into) and then find the head and the food based on this grid, rather than pixels.

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [Is this online game? Give me a link.]

there is a online marketplace called Veli.store, There is a mini game in the app

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [I think the issue is that your code finds the track and the food at pixel coordinates, not at squares coordinates, and then directs the track based on that which is wrong, because the track moves square by square and not pixel by pixel. Tell AI to convert the image into grid of squares - 2d matrix (measure them and let AI know what dimensions it should cut it into) and then find the head and the food based on this grid, rather than pixels.]

hm, code improved now, can go any directions, but i dont know if its random or how its works, To say it simply, chance to eat food its 10/1 or lower, and some times stuck in one direction(right)

jsbos

In reply to Ifelse: [hm, code improved now, can go any directions, but i dont know if its random or how its works, To say it simply, chance to eat food its 10/1 or lower, and some times stuck in one direction(right)]

Judging by how similar colors of the head, food and the track itself, it's the issue of confidence. Would be better to also make the bot ignore the body and the head of the track by ignoring the path the bot just went through. The length of the path to be ignored should be respective to the size of the track new food just eaten .

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [Judging by how similar colors of the head, food and the track itself, it's the issue of confidence. Would be better to also make the bot ignore the body and the head of the track by ignoring the path the bot just went through. The length of the path to be ignored should be respective to the size of the track new food just eaten .]

well, i'm gonna tell gpt to upgrade code with this comment

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [Judging by how similar colors of the head, food and the track itself, it's the issue of confidence. Would be better to also make the bot ignore the body and the head of the track by ignoring the path the bot just went through. The length of the path to be ignored should be respective to the size of the track new food just eaten .]

After many attempts, it still doesn't work, if we approach logically, is it possible to do something similar, or am I wasting my time?

Ifelse

If you could give me a recommendation on what to watch to do something similar, I have a little time, maybe I'll make it

jsbos

In reply to Ifelse: [After many attempts, it still doesn't work, if we approach logically, is it possible to do something similar, or am I wasting my time?]

I can't help you right now myself because of the busy schedule, I'm also not sure what to suggest. The project is easy, you just need someone with time and more or less intermediate skills in programming. There's one of my video on the channel, but it covers only the logic how to simulate inputs, you need a video on how to work with simple 2d matricies (covered in most programming books for beginners)

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots: [I can't help you right now myself because of the busy schedule, I'm also not sure what to suggest. The project is easy, you just need someone with time and more or less intermediate skills in programming. There's one of my video on the channel, but it covers only the logic how to simulate inputs, you need a video on how to work with simple 2d matricies (covered in most programming books for beginners)]

okay, all good, thanks for info and your time, really appreciate ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.