[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

⚔⚔

It makes sense. If you always cast the fishing rod in 0.01 ms and then interact in 0.02 ms, it's obvious that you're a robot. But if you change all those patterns, making them closer to human behaviors, how could Blizzard detect you? What arguments could they provide to claim you're a robot?

⚔⚔

Who says a player can't enjoy fishing? How can Blizzard prove that I use my secondary character solely for fishing? Is that even prohibited in the game?

MaFox

In reply to ⚔⚔: [That's what I'm trying to find: a point where Blizzard can't reasonably ban you, and then set the bot to work.]

Have you read this yet?

https://www.codedeception.net/forum...ou-need-know-if-you-want-use-fishing-bot.html

MaFox

In reply to ⚔⚔: [That's what I'm trying to find: a point where Blizzard can't reasonably ban you, and then set the bot to work.]

You should be botting with a completely different account compared to your main with a subscription you pay for through a game time card. Nothing should link this account back to your main. Autobans are on heristic. If you fish for 5 hours straight without logging out you'll likely get autobanned.

⚔⚔

In reply to MattFox: [You should be botting with a completely different account compared to your main with a subscription you pay for through a game time card. Nothing should link this account back to your main. Autobans are on heristic. If you fish for 5 hours straight without logging out you'll likely get autobanned.]

🤔 I'll keep it in mind

Ifelse

In reply to jsbots

<@236883422977589249> bro, can you help me or suggest me some videos, in my country there is a snake game(sponsored by cocacola) i need to eat much as possible colas to get some prizes, its to hard and i think people alrdy doing somehow with bots, im using bluestack and game only allowed to move snake with touch screen or mouse, keyboard not working

Status
Not open for further replies.