[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrin32

ayo i'm trying to install AutoFish inside of Arch Linux. I'll buy the author a coffee if I'm able to get it working

ursick

Hello, I have donated for the premium version and I want to download the updated version, how do I proceed? Do I have to donate again?

jsbos

In reply to Arktikos: [I bought the premium version but a lot of options are in red, how do I change that?]

wdym "in red"? Make a screenshot.

Arkikos

In reply to jsbots: [well, it's public version, have you downloaded and installed Premium setup?]

honestly I had trouble downloading the public version and im not even sure how to download the premium version, I thought when I bought it that it was in the link on the thank you page.

jsbos

In reply to Arktikos: [honestly I had trouble downloading the public version and im not even sure how to download the premium version, I thought when I bought it that it was in the link on the thank you page.]

There should have been 2 files appended which you could download. But anyway, dm me your email given on bmc and I will give you access to updates where you can download last Premium.

jsbos

In reply to mynamejeff: [hey, just came accross this. little nervous to download because i dont want to get banned]

If you are nervous then don't πŸ™‚ botting is never safe.

MaFox

I only bot on a second account completely independent to my main. If you don't have the money or means to do this and bot on a second pc then don't bother. If your main gets banned you're going to be upset.

jsbos

In reply to βš”βš”: [hello guys, the premium version is working for SOD?]

It's the same application just with additional features, so yes.

jsbos

In reply to βš”βš”: [thanks you, you have any safety config for use the bot?]

The default settings should already have heuristic logic, if that what you meant by "safety". You can tweak them a little to make more unique.

jsbos

Do you mean whether the speed of the cursor is configurable? Yes, you can change it. But it's also not static, the bot will pick - zone around the chosen speed to make it random.

In reply to jsbots: [The default settings should already have heuristic logic, if that what you meant by "safety". You can tweak them a little to make more unique.]

Yes, I suppose Blizzard uses a detection system that tries to identify non-human patterns in character movements. If the program can mimic movements more akin to those a human would make, that would be quite safe, I assume. I'm speaking from a place of limited knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.