Feedback

yrodus

For example, I just died as a level 5 and I encountered many instances where I had to interfere or I would die, during the first test

yrodus

Also, when the bot is trying to save the character, it makes the character run away, but it goes mental quite often: Character is stuck. Turns around, trying to earth shock, then continuing running for its life

wowspelare

In reply to Tyrodus: [Also, when the bot is trying to save the character, it makes the character run away, but it goes mental quite often: Character is stuck. Turns around, trying to earth shock, then continuing running for its life]

yepp :S

pacokeks

In reply to Tyrodus: [For info, it is to another account. Mailing to my own account did work a couple of days ago]

Only alt is supported yet, since the sending to another acc needs you to accept a prompt it doesn't send it (since not supported)

In reply to pacokeks: [Only alt is supported yet, since the sending to another acc needs you to accept a prompt it doesn't send it (since not supported)]

I will fix it in the next release

In reply to Tyrodus: [For info, it is to another account. Mailing to my own account did work a couple of days ago]

I think since it can be unsafe to mail items to other accounts, better approach would be you add your other account as your friend in the game. Then confirmation is not required and mailing would work.

pacokeks

In reply to Innersilence: [I think since it can be unsafe to mail items to other accounts, better approach would be you add your other account as your friend in the game. Then confirmation is not required and mailing would work.]

Doesn't always work since blizzard can't program their own game 😂 sometimes still asks for confirmation

wowspelare

just my own assumption can´t back it up. Maybe just send to a lvl 1 on same acc and then manual send to another acc when u got time?

pacokeks

the mailing is way too fast to be done by a human imho, can you implement a "slow" sending? something that looks more like a human