Feedback

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [Is this something that even triggers at blizzard? No different than using tsm for mailing groups etc]

tsm mail is way slower

I got banned using HB tho. but it was fun anyway. Using simulated input method is not safe. Seems recently Blizz is being active again. Also could be user reports

pacokeks

In reply to Darkpriest: [honorbuddy still working on official servers ? i think shutted down for officials]

no, hes talkign about old times 😄

pacokeks

Somethign that is rly needed is AOE Pulling. So it does pull 3 targets if its set to 3. And a distance you can set so it pull mobs within 10yards for example. This should be set in the client so user can adjust it to their gear

manower

First night with pixelmaster and got some feedback.
Started my lvl12 warlock and it got it to 17, pretty smooth.

A bug when char reach 30-40% and has used HS it creates a new one. But it keep doing it for a few min. Combatlog says ”preparation started”
Also want to choose between shadowboltspam and using wand, at lowlvls shadowbolt is a waste

manower

And this HS thing comes every 4-8 mobs since the harvesters isnt tauntable from my voidwalker så i was tanking all the time 😃

In reply to mantower: [First night with pixelmaster and got some feedback.
Started my lvl12 warlock and it got it to 17, pretty smooth.

A bug when char reach 30-40% and has used HS it creates a new one. But it keep doing it for a few min. Combatlog says ”preparation started”
Also want to choose between shadowboltspam and using wand, at lowlvls shadowbolt is a waste]

it is classic era right?

SLlol

An option for Questbot to auto-delete a list of items based on IDs would be pretty helpful (next to the the auto-sell and auto-mail list for example).

In reply to TSLlol: [An option for Questbot to auto-delete a list of items based on IDs would be pretty helpful (next to the the auto-sell and auto-mail list for example).]

There is a <#1083282176906371103> channel for this kind of message 🤣

Saicflame

Here's my honest review: ( incase of deletion this will be spread over forums and other reputation places not owned by script. )

Tried to get the bot running on 3 different pc's with different operating systems from windows 10 to windows 11. everytime the script was not able to function as predicted/promised.

When just trying to fish nothing would ever happen. Bot would cast reel but never pull it back in. I tried with the different settings. both with the movement of the floater / visualization of the floater or sound from the floater. yet nothing happened.

When coming to ask for help/support. there's no staff able to help.

My advice is to steer clear since it's just a waste of money for a program that doesn't work and staff that doesn't help. I'm sure some of the script owners would have helped if I bought their script but I wasn't looking to spent more money just get some help. If these things change or things do start working it might be handy to buy.

**Very POOR experience. I rate my purchase 1/10**

Merdos

In reply to Staticflame: [Here's my honest review: ( incase of deletion this will be spread over forums and other reputation places not owned by script. )

Tried to get the bot running on 3 different pc's with different operating systems from windows 10 to windows 11. everytime the script was not able to function as predicted/promised.

When just trying to fish nothing would ever happen. Bot would cast reel but never pull it back in. I tried with the different settings. both with the movement of the floater / visualization of the floater or sound from the floater. yet nothing happened.

My advice is to steer clear since it's just a waste of money for a program that doesn't work and staff that doesn't help. I'm sure some of the script owners would have helped if I bought their script but I wasn't looking to spent more money just get some help. If these things change or things do start working it might be handy to buy.

**Very POOR experience. I rate my purchase 1/10**]

I just checked, you purchased once last year. There was a bug with fishing in simplebot right after an update, which we fixed after it was reported by you. I'm really sorry you feel that way, but we never received a Ticket from you, just the report back in the <#1083282031817011230> channel. Also there are a total 10 messages (including this one) made by you on the server, how can you say there was no help or support?

Ladge

You sound upset and your review looks like you are just venting. It isn't honest at all. I am sure you had issues with the bot and I know they are frustrating. I have had some too. I've found some of mine are user error and the others were resolved quickly when I made a ticket. If you really ask for help or open tickets, you get responses and solutions. Posting that feels dishonest mate.

In reply to Staticflame: [Here's my honest review: ( incase of deletion this will be spread over forums and other reputation places not owned by script. )

**Very POOR experience. I rate my purchase 1/10**]

There is a trial option, and these devs definitely would help you hands on if you asked. review seems like a fishing bot competitor wrote it

the bot is phenomenoal! and with Cava profiles its so easy to go afk and know your gunna get to the end of the profile no issues, ontop of being able to oversee the bot via control panel and pause if an issue does occur A SSS Tier software no injection and pixel based memory access it such a secure way to bot if you dont got the time like you did in 2004 to sink in to WoW.

the Dev inner even helped me out by Teamviewer and coding a custom fix for my builtin twin dispaly laptop! Big Thanks again for the SSS Tier Support.