Free-Norotations-wotlk

Aralos

I deleted the old .json file and can't figure out how to upload the new one to the edited text above. Sorry 😄

Raigeki

Wotlk prepatch paladin retribution (lvl70) - focusing on surviving before using single/multitarget rotation. 25 priorities (atm). Used to single farm dungeons, but should be usable on all single-content.

If you still die (due to lack of gear), consider reducing num of enemies around on spell #6 (avenging wrath) to not block activation of divine shield.

works like a charm (at least for me) with <@1018250601060106371> 's profile https://discord.com/channels/787098502030295080/976875746071035945/1023633705299874012

ariesgemini

Since we're heading into Wrath tomorrow, here's two simple Fire Mage rotations for, Single-target, PvE.
Use together with Baneto's Class Settings, disable everything in there except Arcane Intellect, your armor of choice and Dampen Magic (if you need it).

The rotations are basically the same, the only difference is that the first one pulls mobs with Living Bomb, whereas the second one pulls with Fireball.
One might be better than the other, depending on the situation, try them out, see which works better.
Both rotations have instant cast for Pyroblast and Flamestrike.

I haven't tested them long enough so you might need to tweak some numbers if they start behaving odd. Remember to rename the files to just "mage" for them to work.
Happy leveling 🙂 EDIT: Updated version is a few posts below.

Raigeki

here is an updated version. i removed hand of reckoning from noro, so baneto is just using it for pulls, this should save a lot of mana.

ariesgemini

Updated Fire Mage rotation, read descriptions a few posts above. Also remember to run these commands in wow to disable Frostbolt and low level Frost Armor. /run BANETO_SetSpellSetting(116,0,0,0,false) and /run BANETO_SetSpellSetting(168,0,0,0,false)

M1Y4G1

Here is my CLASSIC WOTLK Death Knight NoRo I am using. Its a Blood Talent, Frost Presence Tank build, if people want I can upload my talent tree but its a pretty standard one. Let me know if there are any improvements you think need adding. Be sure to check that Kick is enabled in the NoRo settings

Jim

Howdy.

Here's a Deep Prot warrior rotation, working well for me in Dungeons. I'm not 80 yet though so could be improvements to be made!
Includes Shield Bash kick!

Personals are a bit hard to count for, so you will need to Edit those values yourself, on the second page of the NoRo.

CJ

Hello, here is a Guardian Druid Rotation [Retail Version] Been using this to do my quest from level 50-60 (have not tried in a dungeon yet) Can be of coursed tweaked to preform better. Must let auto attack a few times to build rage then the rotation will start. Rotation does include two self heals to increase survivability. Let me know if there are any improvements that can be made if you use it 🙂

Morvar

In reply to Bambo

Hello, here is a level rotation for priests from 1-60 (shadow) RETAIL!!. It is aligned with Icy Veins and include healing. Once multidotting works in Noro, it will run here as well. Tested and working so far. Baneto combat routine please disable. (retail). THANKS <@341913942924460036> for MASSIVE Help! Skills: • Level 15: Death and Madness
• Level 25: Body and Soul
• Level 30: Misery
• Level 35: Psychic Horror
• Level 40: Shadow Crash
• Level 45: Void Torrent
• Level 50: Ancient Madness

Morvar

Hello, attached is a LEvel Rotation for Arms Warrior. 1-60 RETAIL. Up to level 9 please use shield. Skill is:
Level 15: War Machine Icon War Machine to reduce downtime between combat.
Level 25: Double Time Icon Double Time to increase mobility.
Level 30: Fervor of Battle Icon Fervor of Battle to simplify the rotation.
Level 35: Bounding Stride Icon Bounding Stride for increased mobility.
Level 40: Cleave Icon Cleave for better multitarget.
Level 45: In For The Kill Icon In For The Kill or whichever option you prefer.
Level 50: Dreadnaught Icon Dreadnaught for better multitarget.

Morvar

Hello, attached is a Level Rotation for Frost Mage. 1-60. For RETAIL. Skill is:Level 15: Lonely Winter Icon Lonely Winter or Bone Chilling Icon Bone Chilling depending on if you want to have a pet or not
Level 25: ICE Floes
Level 30: Incanter's Flow Icon Incanter's Flow
Level 35: Frozen Touch Icon Frozen Touch
Level 40: Frigid Winds Icon Frigid Winds
Level 45: Splitting Ice Icon Splitting Ice
Level 50: Thermal Void Icon Thermal Void

Morvar

For the correct Spell Ranks: Be sure to keep these spells at max rank — Power Word: Fortitude IconPower Word: Fortitude, Shadow Word: Pain IconShadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield IconPower Word: Shield, Renew IconRenew, Mind Blast IconMind Blast, Inner Fire IconInner Fire, Mind Flay IconMind Flay, Psychic Scream IconPsychic Scream, Devouring Plague IconDevouring Plague, Flash Heal IconFlash Heal, Divine Spirit IconDivine Spirit, Vampiric Touch IconVampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Death IconShadow Word: Death.
Smite IconSmite — Do not train this past rank 3 as you will stop using it after that.
Holy Fire IconHoly Fire — Do not train this past rank 4 as you will stop using it after that.
Psychic Scream IconPsychic Scream — You can delay upgrading this if you are low on money, but eventually you will want to learn higher ranks.
Dispel Magic IconDispel Magic — You only really need 1 rank of this spell; train the second rank when you have the money to spare.
These spells only have 1 rank and should be trained as soon as possible — Fade IconFade, Cure Disease IconCure Disease, Fear Ward IconFear Ward, Abolish Disease IconAbolish Disease, Levitate IconLevitate, Shadowfiend IconShadowfiend.
Save your gold instead of training these spells — Lesser Heal IconLesser Heal, Resurrection IconResurrection, Heal IconHeal, Holy Nova IconHoly Nova, Mind Soothe IconMind Soothe, Shackle Undead IconShackle Undead, Mind Vision IconMind Vision, Mana Burn IconMana Burn, Mind Control IconMind Control, Prayer of Healing IconPrayer of Healing, Shadow Protection IconShadow Protection, Greater Heal IconGreater Heal, Prayer of Fortitude IconPrayer of Fortitude, Prayer of Shadow Protection IconPrayer of Shadow Protection, Prayer of Spirit IconPrayer of Spirit, Binding Heal IconBinding Heal, Prayer of Mending IconPrayer of Mending, Mass Dispel IconMass Dispel, Mind Sear IconMind Sear.

Morvar

Important! You must set your thresholds for healing yourself! Noro goes through the prority for each target and heals with the appropriate spell. However, there are NO cooldowns in it. Only the most important spells for healing. To use CD you should install the macro: /run NoRo_StartStop().

Morvar

the rotation buffs with Power Word Soul Strength, heals the target with Penance when the CD is gone. Set a shield on everyone you target if they don't have a debuff for the shield spell, set Prayer of MEnding on your target to CD, set REnew if the target has 90% health and doesn't have the buff. Makes FlashHeal at 85% life, Binding Heal if you are also injured, Groupheal only with Borrowed Time buff and 85% average group life, Divine Hymn at 40% group life.