Free-Norotations-wotlk

Sahmus

Updated S-Priest NoRo WOTLK
- Level 80 Optimized for Farming / DPS
- Trys to be Mana Conservative
- Recommend: Glyph of Dispersion / Icy Veins Talents for Shadow
- Auto-Levitate when dismounting from flying. (You can tweak this to your liking or disable all together)

ariesgemini

-This is a PvE Fire Mage rotation for Wotlk AoE leveling 60
-The way it works is like this: Pulls three mobs with Living Bomb > They group up around the player > Frost Nova > Backpaddle > Blizzard.
-Needs two things:
1.) A good grind spot with plenty non-ranged mobs.
2.) Good gear and/or to be a level higher than the mobs.
-Fire mage is squishy as long as you can keep him alive and provide him with mobs you should be good.
-Pic related is the best case scenario, a grind spot with no competition 170k xp/h no rested bonus, granted it's only 30min. I hope you can get at least 150k if you do things right, good luck.

Ero

This is my Warrior UA NoRo got help with this from <@208806241760182272> this will do full Stancedance have fun let me know any bugs or improvements. I cant figure out to get kick to work also will not use potions

raio

lvl 80 balance druid dungeon/raid rotation, may require some tweaking, let me know if something needs to be changed/improved

Enermybum

Noros for prot pally and feral druid for aoe grinding I used and they seemed to work <:Okayge:765196504272470026> WOTLK classic

Keiro

unholy DK rotation if someone could add raise dead when zombie die line instead of cast every 100 sec that be cool

Aralos

Resto Shaman for WOTLK. Working Dispells for Curse, Disease, Poison. It's important to set focus of the target you want Earth Shield on. If you have no focus target, the entire NoRo is broken and will spam you with LUA Errors. Play with Lesser Healing Wave Spec. Totems to be put in your Call of the Elements bar: Flametongue, Mana Spring, Stoneskin, Wrath of Air. Chain Heal not working as I'd like it to, because of reasons. Works fine in Rotation mode, aswell as a slave. Won't work 100% properly if another resto shaman is in your party/raid due to how Baneto scans buffs/debuffs. Not tested in PVP.

I'd appreciate some feedback because it was quiet a lot of work. Read the text and follow the instructions- I won't answer questions regarding anything written above.

Have fun!

Dreams

My Protection Paladin NoRo that i used from 30 to 80, its specially for AoE Grinding/Leveling. Pull 3 Mobs with that easily, with 45 you can set it too 5 Mobs

Morvar

Exactly, Long Range Setting must remain deactivated. But in Class Setting activate only the weapon buffs. Flame Shock!

Helesa_82

Does it make sense to level up a Dk Blood spec or should just go Unholy since every read talks about unholy being most effective

Lusugo

In reply to Helesta_82: [Does it make sense to level up a Dk Blood spec or should just go Unholy since every read talks about unholy being most effective]

Unholy is more efficient in my opinion. The selfhealing unholy does is more than sufficient

Helesa_82

In reply to Propylene: [Unholy is more efficient in my opinion. The selfhealing unholy does is more than sufficient]

You know i tried one of the rotations from <@151207732463009792> for blood and i am not going back. With blood i am killing stuff at the same pace but i don't have to stop at all, the sustain keeps me full hp all the time and no point to go back to unhloy until 80