Jieguan 1.4 Beta Discusion

spartan

[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] -------------------------------------------------------------
[-] ERROR: No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
Press any key to continue . . .

esyouele

Nope nothing, wouldn't be a way a non english symbol would get into one of the folders. Deleted everything, fresh install and still that same error?
You have that folder set as an exception in the anti-virus and you are running v1.4 loader as administrator?

spartan

You have that folder set as an exception in the anti-virus and you are running v1.4 loader as administrator?
Yep. If you'd like to take over my comp and do it for me, you're more than welcome. Because I've followed everything to a T with what you guys said.

spartan

try delete all the old bot files and download the 1.4v zip file and unzip it to :C and do everything and see what error it give or if its the same
Exact same error
[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] ERROR: No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Exact same error
[-] Jieguan 1.4
did u mess with any setting?

spartan

did u mess with any setting?
Nope. I'll take you through what I'm doing.
Download 1.4 zip
extract into exclusion folder
Go into Classes folder, edit PaladinLITE so it has my character and settings + pickit
Go into Config and enter between the two "" - Classes\\PaladinLITE
Run j_1.4V as admin
Enter Serial #
and that happens

I have All of the Anti-Virus + Windows Defender turned off.