Jieguan 1.4 Beta Discusion

spartan

can try for this
[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] Clean Start...
[-] -------------------------------------------------------------
[-] ERROR: No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
Press any key to continue . . .

says this now. it never used to say "clean start"

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
"C:\Users\19376>" - like I said idk if thats right lol
Weird request, but my bot started screwing up because I had updated my Nvidia gfx drivers when JieGuan was down for those few days to play Warzone on bnet launcher. Come to find out bot won’t run with Nvidia control panel running in background. Check your taskbar bottom right and make sure no bs unnecessary programs are running. I wasted like 8 hours tonight trying to fix the bot and it was my background programs. But found Griffons shortly after starting back up 😉

spartan

Weird request, but my bot started screwing up because I had updated my Nvidia gfx drivers when JieGuan was down for those few days to play Warzone on bnet launcher. Come to find out bot won’t run with Nvidia control panel running in background. Check your taskbar bottom right and make sure no bs unnecessary programs are running. I wasted like 8 hours tonight trying to fix the bot and it was my background programs. But found Griffons shortly after starting back up 😉
It was running, just tried it with no change. I also updated my gfx drivers too lol

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
It was running, just tried it with no change. I also updated my gfx drivers too lol

That’s tough. Maybe try compability mode windows 10 for D2R and the 1.4.exe, both run as admin now that you got the Nvidia off and retry

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Some Non-Critical Errors:

* Trying to increase stats causes the bot to crash, even if paused

* When chickening, the run number is thrown off

1656550160375.png