Jieguan 1.4 Beta Discusion

kyleclark9

Stupid question, but I'm curious how do you guys mule to a separate account. Log on both accounts at the same time using VM or can you make a game on one account, drop stuff, then log onto new account with enough time to keep game up?

Stupid question, but I'm curious how do you guys mule to a separate account. Log on both accounts at the same time using VM or can you make a game on one account, drop stuff, then log onto new account with enough time to keep game up?
i have a friend with an account that never gets used on this computer or network. he hops on and i drop everything

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member

or you can use two computers or virtual machines

i run the bots from my mining shed via remote desktop, and then my main is my workstation and my psn/pc mule is in my sons room

you used to be able to make a game with a password but thats pretty risky now because i think the games get deleted very fast in comparison to d2 classic

Last edited by a moderator:

n1kokpo12

I
[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] Clean Start...
[-] -------------------------------------------------------------
[-] ERROR: No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
Press any key to continue . . .

says this now. it never used to say "clean start"
Im having same issue let me know if you find a solution

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I use to use this method for hyper v, u need windows 10 pro or higher to get hyper v features

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan

I

I have windows 10 and have rhe issue
I honestly have no clue at all, my gaming laptop was fairly new and I didn't have any personal stuff on it. So I downloaded windows Media tool and did a completely fresh install of Windows 10 which took about 15 minutes. & I watched the youtube vid posted on May 6th and just followed it.

uebertopf

do it solve the solution if you disable cain? i disabled cain and it works so far

Yes - but you need to activate field id. If you don't the bot collects items and does not id them at vendor. already tested that.
That leads to another loop, where bot has full inventory - hence cant pickup something it has in pickit, tp's to town, goes to vendor, does nothing there, takes tp back, wants to pickup but cant, cause inv is full, tps back to town -> loop.

so activate field id, buy a tome of id and fill it up. solves the issue.

still no solution to caid id problem.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes - but you need to activate field id. If you don't the bot collects items and does not id them at vendor. already tested that.
That leads to another loop, where bot has full inventory - hence cant pickup something it has in pickit, tp's to town, goes to vendor, does nothing there, takes tp back, wants to pickup but cant, cause inv is full, tps back to town -> loop.

so activate field id, buy a tome of id and fill it up. solves the issue.

still no solution to caid id problem.
yep thats what im doing disabling idy at cain and have a tome in inv and u good to go till they fix the issue

Izy

Anyone else has the issue where when doing arcane runs bot stops in one corner of arcane and keeps casting static?

happens on some runs, no error output

uebertopf

I noticed an increased Game crash since the update.

[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] clean: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Temp\iVmJaiw7X1m4.exe

[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] License: XXX
[-] Update complete!
[-] Attempt to start hack, please wait on...
[-] Hack start success! Enjoy!
[-] D2R is crash do new starting!
[-] D2R is no respond for 25 second! DIE!
[-] D2R is closing do new starting

This is from the last 2 hours. Usually there are 2-3 crashes per day.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed an increased Game crash since the update.

This is from the last 2 hours. Usually there are 2-3 crashes per day.

are you using the blockhd mod? i am still crashing more often than i used to but adding the mod helped reduce the crashes quite a bit

bot is running smooth af though - whatever tweaks they made were very very nice