Resource icon

Jieguan Human Simulation Runtime Scheduler [Beta] v3

smby

smby submitted a new resource:

Jieguan Human Simulation Runtime Scheduler - run bot at intervals with breaks and set max-botting time

must run from same folder as jieguan

View attachment 455
"How long to run (hours)" is how long the bot will run for (this includes playtime and breaks)
"Interval of running (hours)" is a range of how long it will bot straight, in this case, between 2 and 5 hours at a time
"Interval of break (minutes" is a range of how long the bot will take a break after it finishes each run interval

As soon as the how long to run time is reached, bot will kill itself and stop running...

Read more about this resource...

NukePunch

it works great so far.
can you add time on there too?
16:30:15 Running for 12 hours
16:30:16 This run will be for 2.49 hours

like this? so i know when i turned it on and when it will be go for break lol

smby

it works great so far.
can you add time on there too?
16:30:15 Running for 12 hours
16:30:16 This run will be for 2.49 hours

like this? so i know when i turned it on and when it will be go for break lol
oooo sure :) i will push v2 in a minute, ty for feedback!

smby

smby updated Jieguan Human Simulation Runtime Scheduler [Beta] with a new update entry:

v2 release

changelog: added timestamp (in 24 hour format)

v2 source codewith timestamps:
Code:
import time
import random
import sys
import os
import subprocess
import PySimpleGUI as sg
from datetime import datetime

form = sg.FlexForm('PythonTest')
layout = [
          [sg.Text('Please enter your runtime settings')],
          [sg.Text('How long to run (hours):', size=25), sg.InputText('12', key='runtime')],
          [sg.Text('Interval of running (hours):', size=25), sg.InputText('2'...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NukePunch

TY! The only thing that isn't fully test is the bot finishing the entire run (after X hour)

17:09:09 - Running for 12 hours
17:09:09 - This run will be for 3.28 hours
20:26:04 - taking break for 57.93 minutes
Error: Invalid syntax. A value for '/im' is required.
Type "TASKKILL /?" to see usage.
Error: The process "d2r.exe" could not be found.

after break starts. this error appears.
originally written Korean because i use Korean window. but i translate from google. lol might not be right but something like that lol hope you got it fixed.

NukePunch

TY! The only thing that isn't fully test is the bot finishing the entire run (after X hour)
오류: 구문이 잘못되었습니다. '/im'에 대한 값이 필요합니다.
사용법을 보려면 "TASKKILL /?"를 입력하십시오.
오류: 프로세스 "d2r.exe"을(를) 찾을 수 없습니다.
21:24:00 - This run will be for 2.36 hours

all right after break 57.93 minutes. it saying this but not starting bot.
cmd windows opened and it says press any key to continue so i pressed any key and cmd window closed and nothing happened.

smby

오류: 구문이 잘못되었습니다. '/im'에 대한 값이 필요합니다.
사용법을 보려면 "TASKKILL /?"를 입력하십시오.
오류: 프로세스 "d2r.exe"을(를) 찾을 수 없습니다.
21:24:00 - This run will be for 2.36 hours

all right after break 57.93 minutes. it saying this but not starting bot.
cmd windows opened and it says press any key to continue so i pressed any key and cmd window closed and nothing happened.
is ur windows in korean?

NukePunch

is ur windows in korean?
[-] -------------------------------------------------------------
[-] Jieguan 1.4
[-] -------------------------------------------------------------

press any key to continue . . .

not sure now what is wrong with mine lol

smby

I think its because of windows defender. I turned it off before start bot but it turned on automatically :(
OHHH windows defender automatically turn on, this guide to stop it from turning on automatically:

smby

smby updated Jieguan Human Simulation Runtime Scheduler [Beta] with a new update entry:

v3 - logic fixes

VERSION 3 CHANGES UNTESTED
CHANGELOG:

• Fix logic issues
    • The check for "should program end completely" happened at the beginning of second while loop so it would still sleep for random time before exiting - I added an exit at bottom so that it tells you when it is done and exits :)
      Code:
      if ((time.perf_counter()-starttime)/hours) >= int(timedefault):[do exit stuff]

• The zhipei error did not have a pause so no one could see zhipei is a noob

Read the rest of this update entry...

mcsego

hey buddy, i testet it last night great work ! vor the "v1" beta you do it great i mean it simply but very helpfull thank you !

smby

u enter times u want click submit and prog runs in background?
cuz when i click submit is dissapears
it actually a python script so it should have 2 pieces, the thing you type numbers into and has submit/cancel and then there is a black window like the bot that says stuff like
Code:
so you should see the type window disappear but there should be another window as well!
hey buddy, i testet it last night great work ! vor the "v1" beta you do it great i mean it simply but very helpfull thank you !
ty for testing :)

I think its because of windows defender. I turned it off before start bot but it turned on automatically :(
did it work after disable antivirus? I posted link to permanently disable above because windows defender will keep turning itself on otherwise

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to start things here, but didn't 100% of the accounts using the bot get banned?

What is the point in scheduling a few hours a day over running 24/7 if they are all going to get banned on the next banwave anyways?

It's just less time botting, but same results = banned account.

There was only like two posts of people being banned before the banwave, so it seems like it is not very common for them to single out one person botting.