Resource icon

Jieguan Human Simulation Runtime Scheduler [Beta] v3

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to start things here, but didn't 100% of the accounts using the bot get banned?

What is the point in scheduling a few hours a day over running 24/7 if they are all going to get banned on the next banwave anyways?

It's just less time botting, but same results = banned account.

There was only like two posts of people being banned before the banwave, so it seems like it is not very common for them to single out one person botting.
not sure why you are posting your opinion in this thread of a scheduler, there has been people botting 24/7 with no issues. I think with jieguan still not completely done yet there is no reason to voice your concern about bans or any banwaves, since when API gives you ability to make custom scripts you can customize how you see fit and botting behavior that is being flagged for will not be possible as they have been banning people that haven't botted but just played very long , so blizz has gotten so trigger happy they have banned non cheating players that just play long and now they don't even flag the 24/7 botters. And i am guessing they send someone like you to stress test communities with your voice of uncertainty that is rather not too amusing, you seem to just like to be able to post and saying "not trying to start things" well you have been doing that the whole time you are on the forum. How much time did you put into making your own scheduler? OH - You didn't, if you are going to speculate about something go do it in discord. I am going to start busting your chops for the negativity.