free-profiles-wotlk

Bambo

```lua
function _G.BANETO_ExecuteCustomQuestPulse()
local npcFollowId = 123
local npcFollowRange = 20

local npcFollow = GetObjectWithId(npcFollowId)
if npcFollow then
_G.BANETO_ExecuteCustomQuestPulse_SkipNormalBehavior = true
local x,y,z = BANETO_ObjectPosition(npcFollow)
if not BANETO_PlayerPosition(x,y,z,npcFollowRange) then
BANETO_MeshTo(x,y,z)
else
BANETO_StopMovement()
end
end
end``` Example custom pulse for a "Follow npc" quest.

Aralos

58-70 wotlk **Grinding** profiles for Horde. Auto loading all profiles successively.
Nagrand profile has no goods/ammo vendor, make sure to have enough food/ammo in your bags.
**I highly recommend to do quests until you're fully Outland geared, otherwise you will die a lot!**
*edit: I already got some feedback for the first profile. I'll upload an alternate first profile with less mob density for classes not able to fight 2-3 mobs at once.

Unpack the **.lua files** in *scripts\baneto\profiles*. Ingame they should now be listed under local profiles (after /reload). Make sure to have "Auto Load Grinder" enabled.
Go into bot settings > blacklisting and add 19263. I didn't see that mob when creating the profiles, and it makes your character stuck. I will upload the edited and improved profiles once I hit 70 myself.

The maps show where the grinding spots (red) and the vendors (green) are located at.

I'd appreciate if an Alliance player would change vendors to the Alliance counterpart and share it with me so I can edit it into this post.

Kluserfak

KogMawAddict discord account will not be used anymore it was an alt the time that i get my suspended discord account back , so if you need anything about my profile dm me on this acc pls

FunkeyFresh

Zygor Gold guide for ores gathering in Nagrand.. Most profit route I must say. tested for 8 hours and its afk... blacklisted the river ore spots.. this have Horde selling npc.. made just for mining..

FunkeyFresh

Zygor Gold guide for ores gathering in Hellfire Peninsula.. Tested for 2 hours seems afk... this have Horde selling/repairing npc... made just for mining

Karima

WOTLK Relict of Ulduar and Eternal Earth Farm Profile With Repair/Sell NPC
Frostfield Lake The Storm Peaks

JCaron

WOTLK Eternal Water Farm Profile W/ Repair/Sell NPC
East of Wyrmrest Temple Dragonblight
Fast Respawns and great for leveling 70-76

JCaron

WOTLK Eternal Water and Air Farm Profile W/ Repair/Sell NPC
North of Nesingwary Base Camp Sholazar Basin
Fast Respawns and great for leveling 77-80

M1Y4G1

Alliance WOTLK Blood Furnace, goes to second boss and heads back. Making around 250g an hour on my DK (using the NoRo I posted), level 80 with ok gear. I use this with combat looting enabled. I will continue to tweak to clear the full dungeon.

Bambo

WOTLK Pool Fishing profile example. Will walk around the beach and find swarms to fish in. Please let me know if it works good or which parts need improving. **EDIT:** I uploaded an outdated file here the other day. My bad guys, totally my fault: "No profile selected".

FunkeyFresh

RestedXP Guides Nagrand ore farming.. This route gave me more ores/hour than Zygor Guides.. If blacklisted all the caves and rivers so it should be afk.. enjoy guys 🙂 make da money flow!

olario

In reply to JCaron: [WOTLK Eternal Water Farm Profile W/ Repair/Sell NPC
East of Wyrmrest Temple Dragonblight
Fast Respawns and great for leveling 70-76]

Ran for over 6 hours! Really good profile, only problem is the elite that roams around, if killed the bot has a hard time with death nav near there and can/might get stuck

olario

Place: Un'goro Crater
Repair/Mail: Not Included
Level: 56-62 Recommended
Type: Gathering

(Remember to give a thumbs up if this helps)