free-profiles-wotlk

olario

Place: Hinterlands
Repair/Mail: Not Included
Level: 44-50 Recommended
Type: Gathering

(Remember to give a thumbs up if this helps)

olario

Place: Badlands
Level: 44-50 Recommended

(Remember to give a thumbs up if this helps)

olario

Place: Sholazar Basin
Level: 77 w/ Flying Recommended

*NOTES*
There are some frequent stucks when flying (so many nodes) however it always seems to unstuck itself without my help. Been 24/7 for 4 days no problems.

**(Remember to give a thumbs up if this helps)**

olario

Place: Storm Peak (Navir)
Repair/Mail: Included (Not Tested)
Level: 78
Type: Grinding

**Notes**
Typically 2 relic a minute. I only used ground mount for this and got stuck here and there (it gets itself unstuck). Afk'ed for 4 hours came back with 700 relics.

***(Remember to give a check if this helps)***

olario

***Still in Testing***

Place: Storm Peak
Type: Gathering (Mainly Herb)

**Note**
One really bad stuck when a certain herb spawns.

**(Remember to give a check if this helps)**

Revs

In reply to Tolario: [Place: Storm Peak (Navir)
Type: Grinding

**Notes**
Typically 2 relic a minute. I only used ground mount for this and got stuck here and there (it gets itself unstuck). Afk'ed for 4 hours came back with 700 relics.

***(Remember to give a check if this helps)***]

This one gets stuck quite a bit, I think some tweaking on ranges and quite a few unstuck routes needed - good idea for a spot thou

olario

In reply to Revs: [This one gets stuck quite a bit, I think some tweaking on ranges and quite a few unstuck routes needed - good idea for a spot thou]

Might remake it. Got my relics done so not a high priority atm

BIGBEN757

This is to get the 4 patterns for JC that only drop from specific mobs. before you click start on these profiles, look up the pattern on wowhead and see the location, fly there. then click start when you decide to come back you will have the pattern then, rinse repeat on the next one.

andygami

eh my first profile?
Howling fjord 375 mining and herbing route - to level mostly...
Horde repair vendore

Theres a nifty blackspot at the mine as well as underwater vein

Jnas

Dropped mining on my character so I guess it's time to share with the class

Horde Icecrown mining. If you're alliance you WILL die to the horde npcs under the airship, so you're gonna have to add that spot to the blacklist (and change the vendor/sell npcs) if you wanna adapt it for alliance.

Used wow-professions route, but clockwise.

I recommend at least watching it do one full pass of the map to make sure it's working properly, don't just start it then go afk immediately.

Kluserfak

Hi everyone im back with a new Dungeon profile : Botanica ! Make sure you are well geared for this profile , since we don't have mob priority to focus yet it is kinda hard to clear without gear , im 204 ilvl 4k GS , i also recommend making unstuck routes for selling since it will most of the time stuck in front of the instance . First boss is skipped because trash item pool , will sometime pull it anyway

Sahmus

Updated Relic Frostweave Grind Profile
Storm Peaks by Argent Crusade HORDE only has been tested.
Issues with Flying mounts on previous update, so I made it just for ground mounts only.
100 relics 200 Frostweave per hr approximately