free-profiles-wotlk

smif

---UPDATED VERSION --
ICECROWN GATHERING v1.
(this is the exact same path as old version, just includes extra blacklist spots, trying to achieve full afk.

i also deleted the last version from discord, to avoid confusion.

leave a .👍 if you like/use this. i appreciate ALL reviews ill try to fix the negative ones, thanks

been using this for ABOUT a month, i have added more blacklist spots to this for my (80)prot pally, you may need more blacklists depending on your class/spec/lvl.

so far its running good afk, just check on it from time to time to be sure!

if i add more blacklist spots, ill update.

ENABLE AVOID ELITES FOR GATHERING. if not you will die, repeatedly.

note: i didnt set a vendor/repair npc, i hadnt done any of the quests, and dont have most of the area 'unlocked', but the bot SHOULD auto find the repair npc

smif

---UPDATED VERSION --- v2
Chunk o' Mammoth farm, these sell good on my realm.

update - added more blacklisted mobs, so it would only kill mammoths.

This profile is for alliance, if your interested in horde version msg me already have one made.

this can be used to lvl 70-74 but you should use my 70-80 profile instead.
i made this for my lvl 80 pally, if your 80 set pull extra mobs to 6 hyper.
ran ~30 min got 5 stacks.

after further testing extra plus 12 works great, for my 4k gs ret. find what works best for your toon/gear

ive seen no stucks, and ive blacklisted MOST of the mobs the bot will try to pull that arn't mammoths. might be a few if any i missed.
uses ground mount/no mount your choice.

smif

---Chunk o' Mammoth---
fly mount farm, same spot/profile as the one above but this ones for fly mount usage.

set mount range 40 - looks bot like if this setting is low.

This is an alliance profile, for horde you need to remove the settings;
BANETO_DefineRepairVendor
BANETO_Definesellvendor
also some extra black lists will need to be added, the gnomes in fizzcrank spot.

pm me with any issues.
enjoy.

davehuff

70 Utgarde keep Alliance. Built for a 5 man bot team of boosties. I did it using 1 prot pally, 1 holy pally, and 3 rogues. Got about 150k XP per hour at 70 which is faster than grinding.

Pariknyx

Horde profile for Grind exp on Humanoids - Clothes, silver and greens. DragonBlight Horde - Wotlk Classic. Goods-repair-Sell.
No ammo vendor.
Lvl range of mobs 71-72.
Should turn off - blacklist mob groups.
As 71 warlock with standard gear without problems.

Baneto shows 240k Exp - Hour.