free-profiles-wotlk

Elope

Wotlk (tbc) Auchindoun shadow labyrinth nhc gind profile for the trash packs in the first 3 rooms inc the first boss. With a neutral sell right before the ini and gate opening (Baneto helped me there). Works very well as a prot warrior but probably even better with pala or DK. Lots of green items 66 . Lots of gold from "Greater Planar Essence" if you can disenchant. Tested 5 hours without errors.

Elope

Here is my Burg Utgarde nhc xp Grind profile.

the bot clears the trash up to the first boss.
lvl70 for Prot Pala /Dk and broken Prot warri with good eqip.
about 100g / h and depending on need wotlk enchantment stuff.

olario

Is there anyone here that would be interested in testing some profiles for me. For those interested I have to test:

Time-Lost Proto Drake: Sits at location waiting for the spawn.

Basin: Herbing and Minning route convinced (Tested for 12hr no problem) need to see if anyone else finds zones needed for blackspoting

Northern Gold Farming: Different places for cloth and Relics.

70-80 Grinding profiles.

PM if interested.

Elope

Dungeon Profile " Feasts Drak'Tharon " wotlk classic.
(pala / Dk / freal / Prot warri ) For lvl 80 solo or 74 multi Bot (never tryed )
The first trash mobs can be crunchy because the mobs make a strong ground evect but with a well equipped 80 it goes just fine.
I skipped the second boss.
The rest goes smoothly.

Created for practice purposes.

Enermybum

Icecrown AoE profile I used for testing and some gold grinding, use it with my target_groups plugin in <#1018279276895801445> to only engage the groups

Gave me above 300k xp/hr on 78 prot paladin, lvl 80 noro for that or 80 feral in <#1002588938327826522> make sure to swap the paladin spells in the noro to your level if using below 80!

WonderBoy

Zul'drak grinding profile 75 just south of the Argent Stand, farms trolls and water elementals so lots of frostweave and eternal water. My 75 DK is currently 2 hours in with 213k XP/H and 0 deaths. (WATER ELEMENTAL mobs are immune to frost spells, a bit annoying) Currently using mob pull set to 1, so potentially higher exp for classes that can AoE.
**EDIT: 4 hours- 222k XP/HR, 0 deaths

Elope

Wotlk "Mana Tombs nhc (64 TBC)".
Gegrinded with well equipped Prot Warrior lvl 80, but should also be good to clean with other classes. Mining and enchanting are top for this grind. The second boss is mineable and drops adamantite ore / gems and essences which can be sold quickly and expensively. In addition, you usually find three adamantite occurrences per run. Many greens to disenchant and a lot of cloth.

Two bosses summon all enemies in the room on pull, the route is designed to take advantage of this.
If this should be too hard for one of you I can make the grind easier and slower on request.

The shortcut at the end I did not get to run... 2min lost time
With mining and enchantment you can currently make a lot of gold in Ah in this ini. (Sundays full DE pve server)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Kluserfak

Hey , made a few fixes especially skipping third boss because mob packs in front of him are just too strong with buff

smif

300-350 mining/herb in hellfire. ran for 2 hours no issues that ive noticed. just circles around entire zone. fly mount.

smif

Silithus mining 275-300

runs around whole zone, i tried the default profiles hardly found nodes. enjoy,

Elope

Wotlk Dungeon grind " TBC Sethekk halls "
Some ore and a lot of Trash 67
better be lvl 80 for the last Boss

kimky

**GRIND LEVELLING PROFILE (AOE) - ALLIANCE - LEVEL 58-64 120K EXP/H UNRESTED **
Got yourself a Level 58 Death Knight ready to level? Or another toon around level 58-60 that want a head start? Then this post is for you! I made my first little small profile for my own. Managing to make 120k exp/h as unrested running this as an **Alliance paladin** at level 60. The idea is to farm the birds right outside Temple of Telhamat in Hellfire Peninsula. There are a ton and they respawn really frequent.

**I run this with mob count set to 6**. Make sure that your class can handle many enemies at once.

Includes vendor for food/drink and repairs.

Have fun!

Elope

(wotlk) "small egg" grind from lvl10-15 in Darkshore .
The small eggs will be expensive to sell at the winter event.
100 eggs an hour with a lvl 10 hunter without problems a few copper nodes.

Wiy

So I created this simple profile it will fly around the same path TLPD uses. There is also a free plugin that scans for specific mobs you select... IE, I have mine set to look for Vyragosa and TLPD.

Wiy

Updated my other profile, this one should kill Vyragosa and TLPD automatically. use it with the plugin and you wont have to worry about TLPD 😄 let me know if there any issues, haven't had time to test it 🙂

Wiy

You can use either or BTW. I prefer the one that fly's around so I can take pictures of my kill and still feel like i hunted it 😄 - USE CAUTION YOU MAY DIE BY FALLING.